Friday, July 16, 2010

Thing 4

I really like hearing what people think about this new learning and how it can be used at their campuses. If enough people become a part of these 21st Century teams, our district can really move forward to the point that our students already are. My first comment was not as good as I hope to get as I use this tool more and more. On-line learning communities are such a great way to communicate and share ideas with others with like interests around the globe. I can use this tool to help gather information and opinions about educational trends that will make my teaching richer. I was a member of an on-line community when I was doing my Masters on-line through ASU. That community allowed us to share ideas and new learnings and to offer support to others who were in classes with me. It was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment